Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween




It's probably safe to say that Halloween is my favorite holiday, other than my birthday, which isn't really a holiday. It should be. This year Jon and I went as dead lumberjacks. We started the evening by heading to the west village for the Halloween parade. It was a sea of people. This picture is the line to get out of the subway.



We have no pictures of the parade, although a few people did ask to have their picture taken with us. Now I know how Nicole Kidman must feel. After being at the parade for all of two minutes we decided to leave. We made a pit stop at Eastern Bloc before heading to the Eagle to meet Nick after his big Bette Midler Halloween bash. Here are some photos. A warning though, we did go to the Eagle, so some of the photos may unsuitable for minors.


Little gay dancer guy.

Someone I don't know.

Cute 80s songs!

Jon with the guy I don't know.

Me with the guy I don't know.

More cute 80s songs!

Fun with little gay dancer guy and guy I don't know.

Double axe action!

Guy with tiny balls sticking something in his penis.

Oh, my.

Creepy guy jacking off to guy with tiny balls sticking something in his penis.

Hot mess.


The night ended near the corner of 8th Ave. and 14th St. where Jon barfed next to a trash can. All in all I'd say Halloween was a success. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

I hate throwing up in public!

jacobwissman said...

oh, i know.

Nick Kusner said...

I am holding my crutch in every picture. Ah, life: A new adventure around every corner. The pictures of the naked guys doing naughty things to themselves isn't attractive. But they seemed to have a good time. After Jon puked he looked dead. Either that was some really good make up or he really was about to pass out (or a combination of both).

aa said...

ahhh the eagle, it defiled me once and it defiled me again. old men with paunches jackin off? hmmmm nightmarish.