Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tranny Panties

Hi.

I would like to start out by saying, aren't you sad little Alexis Grace was kicked off American Idol last night? Why not the blind guy? Just because he's blind doesn't mean he can sing, and who likes Bruce Hornsby anyway? My mom used to. Apparently blind people do as well. Oh, American Idol. So dumb, but yet I still keep watching.

It's my spring break. Spring break '09! Yeah! It's going to be off the hook. It's already pretty crazy, I mean, here I am on the couch writing a blog, then it's off to work. Next thing you know I'll be showing my nipples for beads or doing shots of sex on the beach.

So, yesterday, as part of my spring break madness, I took photos of our house. And here they are..
This is the house. This photo was taken in the winter. It's not snowing now, in fact, yesterday it was 75, but tomorrow it could be snowing.

This is the guest room. This is where you would sleep if I ever invited you to stay over.

This is the door out of the guest room. Next to it is a photo of an old woman with some sort of cyst or something on her eye. We take it down when my mom stays over.

This is the upstairs hall.

This is our bedroom. Keep out.

These are the tiny closets that run the length of our room.

This is where you would exit in case of an emergency.

This is where you would urinate or barf.

Wipe the seat.

Here you can see our neighbors slate tile roof.

This is where Jon makes me food.

Have you noticed our soothing paint color selections?

This is where I make drinks.

This is another place to pee them out.

This is where all the state dinners and lunches are given, there were almost two a month last year.

This is where we watch American Idol.

And my decapitated deer.

Oh, and my pencil cactus! It needs a pot. Be careful, if you break it open, it will burn you. Cool.

This is where Jon makes money to feed me.

In the afternoon sun comes through these gay stained glass windows.

And little rainbows go everywhere!

Spring come here finally!

Patio.

Piggles!

So, yeah. That's the house. Our lease is up in four months and we'll probably move. We have actually been thinking about buying something. There are some affordable, cute little houses in Clintonville. Heaven forbid I live somewhere for a whole year!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

May the Lord watch over us as we cast our votes for the next American Idol.

Nick Kusner said...

Your house is cute. Your guest room looks like something out of a horror movie or Brokeback Mountain. Moving sucks. Pizza RULES!

Patrick said...

There are lots of cute houses in Marble Cliff/Grandview. I'm very into early post-war houses. There are some tucked into the streets of far North Clintonville. If you don't care to be close to "everything," that's not a bad place to start looking. Just don't move to Marion village again. Do you like Deutsch Village or do you feel cut off by 70 and dead-after-five downtown?

Turista Libre said...

I was just saying to myself the other day those same utterly unmatchable words: Spring come here finally.

Piggy looks so cute. So does your place. Your closets are like a game show. What's behind door 1, 2, etc. etc.

But don't you miss having walls the color of radioactive pee in your kitchen? I know I do. Thankfully the grocery stores and most of the buses are that very same color.