Wednesday, February 18, 2009

blog post number thirty one.

Eddy is perched on the sofa back mere feet from my ear making a licking motion in the air. Has she lost her little dog mind? Has her obsession for licking reached an all time high, or low? Or is she slowly licking away her rotten little teeth like decaying little ice cream cones? Either way, it's driving me insane. I'm trying to pick a topic for my 102nd paper this quarter. Oh, now she's licking me.

I somehow outed myself as a nonbeliever of religion in my English class today. We were in groups talking about another paper we are writing. We are always in groups at Columbus State. I don't know if this is just a community college thing. I hope, I hate working with others. I know they are trying to teach us how things really work in "the real world", but as someone who's already been in "the real world", I know that we don't get into groups with 19 year olds and talk about Anime. Whatever. I somehow mentioned religion and all the sudden was giving my opinion about it. I should know better. It was quiet. People love God.

I must say, I am so sick of winter. It's funny how I would romanticize it on the west coast. It was fun for a hot minute. The novelty of the fireplace, puffy snowflakes, twinkling Christmas lights, but for fucks sake, it's so gloomy here! I need a vacation stat or I'm asking for a Uhual for my next birthday.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

And what's a goth kid doing being all christ-y anyway? Oh wait, maybe he's a vampire. They're such good kids. You should look in his bag for clamato.

Nick Kusner said...

I don't understand the gloom thing... I don't see things that way. I love winter. I also love summer, spring and fall. Retrain yourself to think positively of the gloom and start being negative about more important things like 19 year olds who talk about anime and the recession.

Turista Libre said...

Please air mail the dishrag this way if she ever becomes too much for you. My toes could use exfoliating. No, seriously, reading that made me happy.