Friday, February 13, 2009

Ankle Socks

Have you ever noticed that straight dudes love ankle socks? I know, right? I used to wear them in grade school. I have this weird thing about the toe seam in socks, if I can feel the seam go under my toes, I freak out. It drives me insane. So as a child I only wore those little ankle socks, that and sweatsuits. I would only wear sweat suits in solid colors. I had a thing against jeans. You know how they would sometimes give you "pants penis"? For some reason that made me uncomfortable. God, I am really weird. Well, lately I've noticed dudes wearing ankle socks and now that I'm thinking about it, I see it everywhere. It seems so weird. And it's always the most dudeiest of dudes. When I say dudes I mean bros, too. In my opinion those little socks are so gay, like you could glue little tassely balls on them and be on a grade school dance team. It just isn't masculine. I mean, they were my sock of choice during my multicolored sweatsuit phase. Gay.

It's Friday the 13th. OoOoo. But really, a commuter plane just crashed into someones house killing him and all 48 people on board. That's terrifying. I'm terrified. I hate flying. This is the second plane to crash in the last month. Granted, the last plane (Miracle on the Hudson) was, in fact, a miracle on the Hudson. Like Jennifer Hudson. Remember when that person killed her whole family? Friday the 13th is so creepy. I wonder whats happening to Jennifer Hudson today? She's probably at Dunkin Donuts ordering a frozen cappuchino and an eclair. That's mean. She's probably at Starbucks ordering a donut and a Frappuchino. She's classy now. Anyway, you knows she's totally paranoid today. I would be too. You know that donut is probably going to clog her arteries.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Jon and I are going out for Indian food. Everywhere in the city is booked so we're going to Indian Oven. I'm actually really excited. I love Indian food. I hope it's totally delicious like my favorite Indian restaurant Bombay, in San Diego, California.

I miss California.

2 comments:

aa said...

on friday the 13th, i had wetzel pretzel dipz and a lemonade from hot dog on the stick.... not a far cry from jennifer hudson.

california misses you more.

SuperZeo said...

You only miss California because it's 96% amazing. Ohio comes in at 83%. It's a fact, I checked.