Monday, December 1, 2008

The Open Road (or Pennsylvania Is Just This State That Gets In Your Way When You're Trying To Get Somewhere Else.)

I wish I got a photo of the police pulling us over and searching our Uhaul when we crossed the George Washington Bridge. That was cute. I did, however, get to see the Apollo before we left. It was a special moment. I didn't get a picture of that either.



Jon drove the whole way. It's pretty much understood that I'm not allowed to drive a Uhaul due to the time I drove one up onto a gas pump.



Pennsylvania is a tortuously long state.





Nothing too exciting. We made it in one piece. For the time being we are camping out at my Dad's until our cute little house is ready. It's weird to be back here.

There is a lot of bad hair.

2 comments:

Nick Kusner said...

Alright, I love the police... right? How'd you get 'em to come?

Patrick said...

"Until your cute little house is ready..." what does that mean? Are you remodeling a cute house? Which neighborhood?