Monday, April 27, 2009

Opposite Marriage is Key

I'm sorry everybody, NO OFFENSE, I just feel the need to say this..

Miss California is a cunt. If I hear one more person say she was brave for standing up for her faith, I'm going to tear my ears off. She is not brave. She is an idiot.

And all this, "No offense, that's just what I believe".

Yeah, no offense, I believe I'm better than you and I don't think you deserve equal rights, no offense though.

"Why are you mad? I said no offense. I'm just saying what Jesus said".

Christianity breeds stupidity. It says, "Don't think for yourself, we'll do the thinking for you". Listening to a pastor tell you his interpretations of an ancient book and then going out in the world and hating/judging people based on someone elses interpretations is ludicrous! Religion is absurd! People only believe it because they are terrified of the truth, terrified of the "consequences". When we die, we die. That's it. No heaven full of puffy clouds, no bearded white man telling us what a great job we did on earth (for hating and ostracizing groups of people). Do we really think it could be that simple? Heaven? Puh-leease. What a joke. The world is made up of tiny atoms floating in a galaxy in space and we think a man is sitting in a cloud watching us and giving us rules to follow? Fucking dumb. So funny the human race thinks so highly of itself. That we out of ALL creatures deserve to put ourselves on a pedestal, destroy our planet and each other, all in the name of "faith". So, Miss California, I hope the next time you're at the Walmart, buying tampons for your stinky cunt, that someone pulls you out back, pops one of your eyes out and fucks your socket raw, depositing a large AIDS-filled cum wad inside. Because that's what I believe. Retard.

2 comments:

Nick Kusner said...

One of the good things that have come from Miss California's answer to Perez Hilton's question is that we finally have a gay rights leader who is publicly discussing gay marriage AND the role Miss USA is supposed to play in our society. She's supposed to represent the entire country regardless of her beliefs. It's kind of like if she had said "I think everyone is great but black people shouldn't be allowed to vote because that's what my parents taught me." Um... then you can't be Miss USA because you're a bigot. Bigots can't be Miss USA. Perez Hilton is starting to remind me (on a much smaller, different scale) of Harvey Milk. We don't have gay rights activists who are as much in the spotlight as Harvey Milk. He fought Anita Bryant. Perez is fighting Miss California. We are at a point where most people can't relate homosexuality and gay marriage to the civil rights movements of past generations. That's bullshit and just proves how far we still have to go. Not to mention how many non-whites have plateaued and aren't able to climb out of oppression.

Miss California is by far the majority and will be for decades. But if the majority wanted to exterminate an entire culture or subculture, I would hope the government would step in and stop them. That's what government is supposed to do - represent the people. That is why we, a small minority, have to be represented by our government regardless of what the masses were raised to believe.

I think Perez Hilton is a lot more than a gossip blogger. He's one of the few gay rights activists who isn't afraid to be one and take on those who challenge his/our civil rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS91gT3XT_A

Patrick said...

It's really not worth getting upset over. Consider this: you're well aware of how much of a pessimist I am and even I think that people like Miss Cali are going the way of the Dodo. She's a walking dinosaur.

I mean, you heard this in a BEAUTY PAGEANT. The whole reason for their appeal is that their old fashioned and kitschy. It's not like they take what she has to say seriously; she's there because she's tanned, blonde and ridiculous. Try not to let it get to you.